Combining the term blessing with the term disease may seem like the ultimate oxymoron. But when it comes to making crucial and even drastic changes in ones life for the better sometimes it takes a crisis to seek out those necessary answers. More and more people are realizing the active role they play in creating their own state of health or disease. People are turning away from those that profit from keeping people ill, and are instead turning to nature, to organic foods and to nutrient dense superfoods to build their immune systems, loose excess weight, boost their moods and fertility, extend their life, and nourish their body on a deep level.
Longevity Power is at the forefront of this exploding world of superfoods and we had the distinct privilege of trying out a selection of their amazing products. We were immediately blown away by the quality and potency, and naturally couldn't wait to offer them through our raw food shop!
Without further ado -we'd like to introduce to you a few products we truly hope will become staples in your wellness routine. Potent and formulated to actively nourish and protect the body from the inside out, think of these supplements as tools that you can utilize for ultimate health and wellbeing.
Longevity in A Bottle
This product is truly revolutionary. A poster child of Longevity Power, within it are 60 of the worlds most cutting edge medicinal herbs. 25% of the formula is a blend of powerful medicinal mushrooms, while the remaining 75% is made of an array of raw, organic, whole, and extracted tonic roots, berries, and plants with outstanding nutrient levels and proven immune strengthening abilities. There are absolutely NO fillers, additives, synthetics, preservatives, flowing agents, diary, or gluten within the blend. The profound benefit of this supplement is that it acts as an adaptogen for the body. What does this mean exactly? It means that the ingredients help build the body's defenses and ability to handle stress of all kinds. No one will deny that life is often stressful and Longevity in a Bottle was made to help you deal with it like a superhero! Taoist tonic herbs from Asia, Ayurvedic herbs from India, medicinal mushrooms from Siberia, top folk herbs from areas of Europe, superfoods from the Americas, and powerhouse plants from Pacific coastal traditions are all included within the formula. If you're curious about how YOU can benefit from superfoods and herbs but are overwhelmed and don't know where to start this makes a great product for you. We won't list all 60 ingredients but here are some of our favorites that stand out: goji berry extract, pine pollen extract, alma berry extract, maitake, shiitake, chaga, reishi and cordyceps, noni fruit, maca root extract, holy basil, mucuna pod and seed, shisandra, horsetail, ashwagandha, rhodiola, and and panax ginseng (to name just a handful!).
Click here to finish reading this blog!